But what if you have never traded before and you are worried about making mistakes and losing money?
Or you have traded before but would really like to talk to someone who can guide you?
Or you have always wanted to trade the markets, but the information out there is overwhelming: calculators, margin lists, lot sizes?
Or you feel isolated and would love to be a part of a trading community...
Where do you even begin?
WE GET IT!
The truth is, trading isn't hard. It requires know-how, staying power and a little in-between.
To push the BUY or SELL button without trepidation!LET'S DO THIS!
You could try teach yourself...
Sure, there are many long and short courses and paid or free webinars and eBooks available.
So what makes us different?
It is not in the cost of or the length of our programme – the difference is in the offer.
We have the know-how, resources and all the tools needed for beginner and advanced traders - under one roof! And more than that, we offer an encouraging learning environment where you'll have the opportunity to be part of a supportive, like-minded trading community.
Here are just some of the benefits of learning with us...
- The Financial Markets Education Course's learning material is presented online on an easy to use, state-of-the-art learning management system.
- Facilitated workshops are run Monday to Friday evenings (CAT) and Saturday mornings via Zoom.
- Workshops are also recorded daily and posted to be rewatched.
- Pre-recorded lessons are available along with PDFs should you not have the time to attend the classes.
- A practical submission of trades is a requirement to gauge your understanding of sourcing and placing trades.
- You will receive a certificate of completion once all modules are marked complete and you have successfully submitted your practical trades.
What is covered...
The basics of trading
How to trade CFDs, forex, indices and commodities and using checklists, trade sheets and margin lists for these instruments.
Risk management and actual placing of trades
Various strategies traders put in place to minimise losses. Join the trading room and place trades under supervision.
MetaTrader 5 platform training
Get to know the nuts and bolts of MetaTrader 5 (MT5) - an award-winning trading platform and what we use to analyse and place trades.
- The Tools for the Smart Trader training course valued at $330. The course covers MT5 for all devices (Windows, Android, iOS and macOS) – voted the world's number one trading platform. It includes more than 100 videos teaching you how to use MT5, from the login page to adding an indicator and placing trades. Access to this training course is included in the purchase of the Financial Market Education training course.
- No need to worry about finding a broker and struggling to open a trading account. We refer all our students to QuickTrade, a licensed Financial Services Provider (FSP 45262) and over-the-counter derivatives provider (ODP). We assist you with opening a trading account with them and introduce you to their experienced trading mentors and trading room.
- On completion of the course, arrange a FREE 60-minute one-on-one coaching session with a trading mentor, giving you the chance to pick his/her brain and learn even more.
THE STOCK MARKET & CONCEPTS OF TRADING
A brief history of the stock market and an overview of concepts commonly used in trading speak.
INSTRUMENTS TO TRADE
Learn why and how some of the most popular instruments are traded. We cover contract for differences (CFDs), commodities, indices, forex, bonds, single stock futures and cryptocurrencies.
An explanation of how fundamental analysis attempts to show the intrinsic value of a security or market, that is, the factors that influence fundamentals across companies and countries, such as GDP, inflation rates, CPI, interest rates, and many more. We also look at why and how to use an economic calendar.
Learn to understand and apply various technical indicators and charting patterns. From the basics of a bar chart to all you need to know about candlesticks, types of signals and all the other essential technical analysis tools.
Learn to mitigate your risk by understanding the risks at hand, what a stop-loss strategy is and how to apply it. Understand the psychology behind trading and how to manage greed and fear. Learn to develop a trading strategy and plan a trade.
PLANNING A TRADE
Every instrument has a trading plan. We cover the trading plans for CFDs, forex, commodities and indices.
All the necessary tools to analyse and place a trade. Steps to download the MT5 forex position size calculator, the most up-to-date forex and US CFD margin rates, a CFD calculator, traders’ checklists and journals and trade sheets for forex, commodities and indices.
PLACE YOUR TRADES & BE MEASURED
A practical assessment where we put your theoretical knowledge to the test.
DAILY RECORDED ZOOM CLASSES
A class schedule with all the CFD and forex workshops, platform training sessions and the trading room. These are run via Zoom.
Pre-recorded videos of the sessions for you to review if necessary.
Here's what some of our students say...
Best stock market college in South Africa. Awesome customer service. They are always ready to assist.
My knowledge has increased with the Live Zoom sessions, pre-recorded videos and all other valuable material on the platform.
I would encourage any trader interested in learning to start with Stock Market College!
How do I know if this course is right for me?
This IS for you if:
- You are tired of seeing others around you making money.
- You have always wanted to learn to trade but could not find the right people to help you.
- You are overwhelmed at the thought of doing this on your own.
- You are ready to make a life-changing decision.
- You are ready to stop spinning your wheels and wasting time.
This is NOT for you if:
- You are a procrastinator, happy with your current situation.
- You are not ready to learn and take the necessary steps to move forward in your life.
- You don't want to invest in yourself and your success.
- You are comfortable and have no desire to make any decisions now.
- You have no interest in making a change.